- The NATX P2 quick release plate made for lenses for silky-smooth anodized aluminium with anti-twist flanges to trace the edges of the lens’ tripod collar. It fits all the Arca-type quick release adapters which are made by many companies such as Acratech, Arca-Swiss, Foba, Graf-Studioball, Gitzo, Novoflex, NPC and many more.
- The NATX P2 Quick release plate has dual safety stops. The safety stops at the front and back of the NATX P2 quick release plate prohibits the lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter (easily removed with supplied Hex/ Allen wrench), if desired.
- The safety stops at the front & back of the NATX P2 plate prohibit your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter (easily removed with supplied hex/Allen wrench if desired).
- The NATX double-dovetail design allows attachment of their Shape Shifter flash bracket system to the upper or lower surface of the P2 plate.
- Works with All Common Flash Brackets.
- Drilled holes accepted flash arms from Kirk & Really Right Stuff.
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Screw - 4 x Safety Stop Screws - 5/32" Allen Wrench & 2.5mm Allen Wrench.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- One can open the screw with flat head and star screwdriver or Allen Key.