Out of stock
Email when stock available
- This camera bean bag is made of water-resistant fabric which is also sturdy for rough use.
- The top and lower center of the bean bag has anti-slip PU coated stretch fabric which helps tremendously in keeping the camera body and lens stable.
- The PU coated top and center part is anti-scratch and soft enough not to cause any issues with your equipment.
- The inner part of the fabric of the camera bean bag has a quick-dry coating so it improves the water resistance and the filling Is not damaged.
- The NATX bean bag B3 has a strong and smooth Zipper on three sides to fill the bean bag conveniently.
- The bean bag has straps and buckles to tie it anywhere.
- The NATX bean bag B3 is ideal for 70-200, 80-400, 100-400, 200, 150-500 lenses.
- The NAXT bean bag B3 is usually filled with PVC balls, edible grains or sand. All these are easily filled thanks to the three sides opening of the camera bean bag.
- One important fact is that the camera bean bag has to be filled only up to 5 kg in weight otherwise there can tear at the seams as it can only take so much weight.
- NATX bean bags and Naturextreme are not responsible for overfilling or torn bean bags.
- The NATX Bean Bag B3 is different from the NATX Bean Bag B1 as it is even smaller than B1 and takes 5 kg weight instead of 6 kg but also sits differently as it has pointed edges on its south side which gives a different grip appreciated by many photographers.